SmithsDaily.com contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and is not meant to be taken as fact. SmithsDaily.com makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments in comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SmithsDaily.com. We are not responsible for their comments.
SmithsDaily.com is clearly satire, and none of the content should be taken seriously. Its just a blog.
All images on SmithsDaily.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you believe that any content appearing on SmithsDaily.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail email@example.com the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
– Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
– The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
– Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
– A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
– Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Alternatively, if you would like the content to stay on the site, we would be happy to credit you.